Thursday, March 29, 2007

Vertigo Pops NOW available in Canada!

I had my first Vertigo Pop! It's a hit. Mmmmmm! I spotted them in a coffee shop in Hull (Gatineau, Quebec). I begged the owner to sell me the whole box containing 25 candy pops. All 3 flavors are Delicious and Sweet.

The lollipops are a nice size - not too big, not too small. They are a combination of two sided candies: one side is a rich chocolate and the other side is a swirled hard candy. They come on a brown plastic stick that matches the color of the chocolate so well that I thought the stick was edible, too.

Everyone that I showed the candies to immediately recognized Tetesaclaques and brought a smile to their face!

I definitely recommend these to everyone.

Please leave a reply.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i'm verrry happy for you that you try the vertigo bar ,lucky you .i am on a diet so please take one for me . pablo nicefield

Jme said...

I like your blog very much! It is very unique and interesting, I will definitely be checking back here.

Anonymous said...

Merci pour le Vertigo! et pour la petite conversation dans le corridor du 10e ... superbe ton blog et je l'ai partagé avec des ami(e)s !!

Anonymous said...

C'est très cool ton site. Ta copine de Phase IV.

Anonymous said...

HI!IS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT,SINCE YOUR BLOG GOT INTO MY LIFE WELL,I'M GOING KOOKOO!WONDERFUL WORK THANKS .P.N