Monday, October 8, 2007

Wrap it up, I'll take it! Tetesaclaques Car.

A combination of product placement, buzz (word of mouth), internet and digital media. All these marketing tools offer the opportunity to communicate and Michel Beaudet knows the formula to capture attention with promotions that are superior with maximum impact.


Benoit Viau in front of the special automobile wrapped at the Grafikart Tradeshow, Place Bonaventure, Montréal, Québec, back in April. «I was going there to give training on digital printing and vinyl graphic installation on cars. When I arrived, they told me that I would have a surprise on Saturday», says the digital graphics artist from Des Ruisseaux, Québec. Both creators of Têtes à claques were there to make a big order; to have a car wrapped up with some of their very famous characters. Both preferred not to be taken in photo wanting to be left behind the scene. «It's one of them who took the picture with me next to the car. If you notice on top of the door, I wasn't done with the wrapping». Article translated from L'Echo de la Lièvre.

A Collector's Item? Will it be for sale on E-Bay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That guy is NOT the one who wrapped that car!!! I'm sure of that because I know the guy who did!!! Benoit Viau is a FRAUD and a liar for saying he did.

BeverlyHills said...

I have taken this information from a news paper! Thanks for the information however to whom should the credit go to?

Thanks for the information.

Anonymous said...

what a great car!